Pasta with Mushrooms and Pesto
19 September 2016
This recipe can be whipped up quickly and easily in a matter of minutes. We love it for a simple mid week dinner.
- 250g pack fresh pasta
- 250ml carton crème fraiche
- 20ml (4 teasp) ready-made pesto
- 350g (12oz) closed cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Spoon the crème fraiche into a large pan with the pesto. Heat gently.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir the mushroom sauce into the drained pasta.
Read more from RecipesView All
9 December 2020
Why The Planet Loves Mushrooms And You Should TooThere are so many ways in which mushrooms have a positive impact on our natural environment. ...
20 November 2020
Mushrooms... an underrated ingredientTo us, mushrooms are a very underrated ingredient, not only are they tasty and offer so much depth...
10 November 2020
Lemony CarbonaraWe’ve teamed up with @JustAddMushrooms to help encourage everyone to use up their mushrooms and...
24 September 2016
Sweet Chilli Mushrooms with Halloumi CheeseSweet chilli mushrooms, topped off with halloumi cheese and served on the side with rocket salad...