Pasta with Mushrooms and Pesto
This recipe can be whipped up quickly and easily in a matter of minutes. We love it for a simple mid week dinner.
- 250g pack fresh pasta
- 250ml carton crème fraiche
- 20ml (4 teasp) ready-made pesto
- 350g (12oz) closed cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Spoon the crème fraiche into a large pan with the pesto. Heat gently.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir the mushroom sauce into the drained pasta.