Mushroom Pizza Naans
In this simple pizza snack, mini naan breads are topped with cooked sliced mushrooms and grated mozzarella, then baked for a few minutes. Yum!
- 1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 120g closed cup or chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 4 mini naan breads
- 4 tsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 80g grated mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
- Basil leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan oven 180°C, Gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms and spring onions for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- Arrange the naan breads on a baking sheet. Spread 1 tsp tomato puree over each one, then sprinkle the dried herbs on top. Share the mushroom mixture between them, spreading it out evenly, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes. Serve the pizzas scattered with a few basil leaves, if you like.