- Tyholland, Monaghan
Analytical Services Manager
Role Deliverables: The Analytical Services manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop an overarching business plan for the provision of analytical services to both internal and external customers that includes:
- Commercial strategy for MBio Analytical Services to drive growth and revenue potential including recommendations on market pricing for analytical services;
- Technical strategy to support achievement of the commercial strategy including clearly establish the cost of service delivery and the profit of same.
- Promote the services provided by MBio Analytical Services to the market to support achievement of the business plan.
Be the primary contact for customer engagement and be the technical expert on a wide range of analytical services (food chemistry, microbiology and soil science.
- Manage, Lead and develop the Analytical Services team to achieve the performance objectives set for the business unit.
- Develop a strong customer focussed execution model and culture which keeps customer commitments through on time delivery of service, accurate reporting and clear lines of communication and inquiry management.
- Full budget and P&L responsibility for the Analytical Services Unit.
- Manage technical operation of all analytical laboratories and all service relationships with external service providers.
- In line with a technical plan manage procurement, qualification, maintenance and operation of all analytical equipment.
- In depth knowledge of regulations, best in class analytical techniques, legislation.
- Lead method development, qualification and validation activities including protocol establishment, protocol execution and report preparation.
- Drive the development of quality focussed culture within the analytical team.
- Ensure integrity of data and reports
Competencies to perform the role:
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the UK and Ireland analytical services market.
- In depth knowledge of analytical testing market and current analytical techniques.
- Clear ability to multi-task.
- High impact influencing skills with a clear ability to engage with other stakeholders.
- Excellent Analytical and Data gathering skills.
- Strong communication skills including document preparation and delivery.
- Self starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Capacity to deal with complexity, uncertainty and at times pressure.