Monaghan Mushrooms is an innovative company and an exciting place to work. We are constantly expanding, and there are plenty of opportunities for the right people to grow with us.
Why work with us?
When you work with us, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally. You will be challenged, giving you the chance to learn, develop and gain new skills. You will be exposed to people from lots of different cultures and nationalities, and truly make an impact on the company’s future.
Professional Support roles are offered in a range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing
- Quality Assurance
- Research and Development
Who are we looking for?
If you want to work with us, you will need to be highly motivated, flexible in your approach and a forward-thinker. Our industry is challenging, and we need people who see solutions, not problems.
Trainee Operations Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for candidates who are motivated, passionate, energised, inquisitive and dynamic to help us meet future challenges. We offer candidates the opportunity to join our organisation as a Trainee Operations Manager, initially completing 4 x 3 month placements in various departments.
With the company continuing its international growth both organically and by acquisition an opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious individual to join our Management Accounting Team. This role will provide excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work within the international business environment.
Project Manager (R&D)
• Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects from TRL 4/5 to full commercialisation.
• Challenge and develop strategies to commercialise projects and to build business cases for same.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Measurement of project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Assessment and control of risk and minimisation of uncertainty.
Group Auditor/Technical Advisor
Reporting to the Lead Group Auditor, the job holder will be responsible for assisting in the management of the Quality Management System (QMS) and the internal audit function for the group, ensuring all sites comply with both customer and food legislative requirements.